Kochi 1N | Munnar 2N | Thekkady 1N | Kumarakom 1N | Kovalam (Jatayu Earth Center & Kanyakumari Excursion) 2N
Experience the world's most mesmerizing places with the travel experts on proficiently designed tour packages. We offer the best prices on tours brimming with desirable attractions, unforgettable experiences, and best-in-class inclusions. Your dream destinations are waiting for you, and JNC's exclusive on-tour assistance will help you make beautiful memories for a lifetime.
Once there, head to the hotel in Kochi city. Then, continue to Fort Kochi and Mattancherry for some sightseeing, which includes the Jewish Synagogue (which is closed on Fridays), the Mattancherry Palace, also known as the Dutch Palace (which is closed on Friday afternoon and Saturday), the renowned Chinese Fishing Nets, the St. Francis Church, and many other historic sites. Free at leisure later.
Spend the night in a hotel in Kochi.
Visit the rehabilitation center for elephants in Abhayaranyam (Subject to Exemption of Current Restrictions - COVID-19). Proceed to Munnar, a well-known hill station in Kerala, after breakfast. The three rivers that the town of Munnar grew up around met at their confluence, giving the place its name. Presently, it provides stunning views, cardamom, and spice plantations, as well as a wide range of flora and wildlife.
Stay the night in Munnar.
Discover the unique and endangered species that call Eravikulam National Park home. Amazing views of the tea plantations may be seen there, and it is a fantastic location for trekking. Later, continue to the Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which provides information about the history of the area's tea plantations. Visit the Flower Garden, Eco Point, and Mattupetty Dam afterward.
Spend the night in Munnar.
Drive to Thekkady (Periyar), after breakfast, and upon arrival, check into the hotel. Take a Periyar sightseeing trip. The Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve are located in Kerala, high in the Western Ghats. A beautiful lake is located in the center of the Periyar wildlife reserve. Elephant herds that like playing in the water have made Periyar Lake their preferred watering hole. They can be seen swimming and taking baths here. Take a boat trip on the lake to get a close-up look at the wildlife.
The leopard, wild dog, barking deer, mouse deer, Nilgiri langur, bonnet macaque, sambhar, porcupines, squirrels, gaur (Indian bison), wild boar, and sloth bear are some of the other creatures that call Periyar home. Visit a spice plantation later on. The spice and tea farms of Periyar are fascinating because of their perfume and welcoming atmosphere. Pepper, clove, cardamom, nutmeg, ginger, turmeric, vanilla, and curry leaves are among the spices that may be found in Thekkady.
Thekkady, spend the night.
After breakfast, take a journey to Kumarakom, a delightful green peninsula jutting into the lovely Vembanad Lake and home to countless canoes, rafts, and other traditional country vessels. A maze of lagoons, canals, and waterways is created on the mainland when the lake's freshwater drains into it. Spend the remainder of the day at the lovely Kumarakom resort.
Stay the night in Kumarakom.
This morning, you can choose to visit the Jatayu Earth Center for adventurous activities or get a taste of village life in Kumarakom. Visit Aymanam Village.
Aymanam is a typical hamlet in Kerala (08 Km away from Kumarakom). The God of Small Things, Arundhati Roy's Booker-winning book, was set in Aymanam. Kerala's countryside conceals a hidden gem called Aymanam village. Even though the village lacks any specific tourist attractions or places for tourism, its atmosphere and mood draw visitors back time and time again. The best things to do here include taking a stroll through the surrounding scenery, discovering the village's charm, and learning about the people's traditions and customs. This village excursion includes a canoe ride, a visit to a temple, a traditional Kerala lunch (depending on availability), and an English-speaking guide.
The location of the Jatayu Earth's Center is Chatayamangalam. It features the largest bird sculpture in the world, a cable car ride manufactured in Switzerland, rock climbing, a helicopter ride, and a zip line. Later, take a journey to Kovalam, which is well-known for its revitalizing facilities and palm-lined beaches and is near the state capital Trivandrum. The last Maharani of Travancore, Sethu Lakshmi Bayi, built Halcyon Castle, which is what first brought attention to this seaside hamlet. Hippies brought the area into the tourist spotlight in the 1970s, and today it is known for its 17 km of coastline, which is made up of three stunning beaches: Lighthouse, Hawah, and Samudra. After you arrive, check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
Nighttime in Kovalam.
Take a full-day trip to Kanyakumari today. The southernmost point of peninsular India is Kanyakumari, which is also where the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea, and the Indian Ocean converge. The beach here is special because of the rainbow sand. Visit the nearby Kanyakumari Temple or the Kumari Amman Temple. It honors one of Parvati's manifestations. It is said that Swami Vivekananda meditated here. See the well-known Vivekananda Rock Memorial, constructed in 1970. Visit the Gandhi Memorial as well; it was placed there so that the public might see the urn containing the Mahatma's ashes before it was submerged.
Return to Kovalam to spend the night.
Enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Trivandrum after breakfast. In the 19th century, the Napier Museum was constructed. Aside from housing a unique collection of historical and archaeological relics, including bronze idols, decorations from antiquity, a temple chariot, and ivory sculptures, this Indo-Saracenic building also features a "natural" air-conditioning system. The Shree Chitra Kala Art Gallery, which is next to the Museum, features excellent paintings from the Rajput, Mughal, and Tanjore schools of art, as well as a few paintings by Nicholas Roerich, Svetlova, and Raja Ravi Varma. Visit the Kuthiramalika Palace, which the Travancore King erected. You will be taken to Trivandrum Airport for your trip home after viewing the paintings and other priceless royal family collections at the palace museum. Completed Services.
- 7 nights accommodation at Hotel
- The previously described meal plan.
- Touring the sights in a private tourist van as per the agenda.
- Travel Insurance ( Up to 59 Year)
- Drivers' compensation, toll fees.
- Airport fees and airline tickets.
- 5% GST
- a Kathakali performance in Cochin.
- Thekkady Kalaripayattu performance.
- Take a boat tour on Periyar Lake.
- Guide service in accordance with the schedule.
- The Abhayaranyam & Jatayu Earth Center admission fees.
- Fees for the tour of the village life in Kumarakom.
- Entrance fees and monument fees in accordance with the itinerary.
- Special activities in accordance with the schedule.
- Personal items like laundry, phone calls, gratuities for drivers and guides, etc.
- There are camera and video camera fees at the monument.
- According to hotel policy, check-in and check-out times.
- Package prices are not valid on public holidays, festivals, shows, and long weekends.
- At the time of booking, a surcharge will be applied and disclosed.
- A medium vehicle will be available for up to three passengers, and an Innova Crysta will be available for four passengers.
- Monument is Closed on Friday, Saturday, and Jewish Holidays, the Jewish Synagogue in Cochin will be closed.
- Mattanchery Palace near Cochin will be closed on Friday.
- The months of February and March will see the closure of the Eravikulam National Park near Munnar.
- The Tata Tea Museum in Munnar will be closed on Monday.
- On Monday, Abhayaranyam will be closed.
- Non-Indians are not permitted at the Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum. Dhoti for Men & Saree for Women is the required attire to enter the shrine.
- Thekkady and Munnar rooms won't have air conditioning.
- Jatayu Earth Center had stopped accepting online reservations. Only spot booking is then feasible.
- No use of taxis or private vehicles is permitted when visiting Periyar. For transportation, guests must use a vehicle provided by the forest department.
- Lunch the Kerala Style (subject to availability).
Accommodation Details and Pricing
|Crown Plaza/ Similar
|Holiday Inn/ Similar
|Abad Plaza/ Similar
|Fragrant Nature/ Similar
|The Leaf Munnar/ Similar
|Grand Plaza/ Similar
|The Elephant Court/ Similar
|Mountain courtyard/ Similar
|Aveda Kumarakom Resort/ Similar
|Eastend Lake Song/ Similar
|Royal Riviera/ Similar
|Gokulam Grand Turtle on the
|Uday Samudra/ Similar
|Sagara beach resort/ Similar
|PACKAGE COST IN INR
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling
|Cost for Extra Person / Child with Bed
(Hotel Cost Only)
|Cost for Extra Child without Bed
(Hotel Cost Only)